Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fruit dip

Billy's brother, his wife, Billy's sister, her husband and our niece came over after church today for dinner.  I deep fried a turkey for the first time.  It turned out really good.  It did made me a little nervous to try a new dish with people coming over but I made chicken and dumplins with it so if it turned out awful, I would have something to feed them.  I made the fruit dip that my sister made for our Christmas dinner and cut up assorted fresh fruits to dip in it.  I love strawberries and pineapple!  Here is the recipe for the dip.  M

Fresh Fruit Dip

8 oz Cool Whip
8 oz cream cheese
1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 lemon, juiced
5 T marshmallow fluff
5 T powdered sugar

Mix all ingredients together until well blended.  Chill 2 hours before serving with sliced fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment