Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fluffer Nutter Bars

This recipe is the exact reason I started my blog.  I made these bars for a fourth of July party we go to every year.  I usually don't try new recipes out on anyone but my family but I gave it a go anyhow.  They turned out great so I thought I would have to make it again for our family vacation to the beach.  I am starting to pack and I knew there was something I wanted to make and couldn't remember even if it was a snack or a dessert.  Grrr!  I knew I should have blogged about it sooner.  Finally it came to me!  Hope you like it too.

Fluffer Nutter Bars 

1 box yellow cake mix
1 egg
1 stick butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup marshmallow creme
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips

Mix together cake mix, egg and melted butter.  This will be very thick.  Pat into a 9x13 pan.  I lined the pan with tin foil before to make it easier to take them out later but you can just spray the pan with butter also.  Mix together peanut butter, marshmallow creme and condensed milk.  Pour into pan.  To with chips.  Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.  Center will appear somewhat jiggly but it will set as they cool.  Cut into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment