Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bit O' Brickle Bars

We had some friends over for dinner tonight.  I made these bars for one of my desserts and they were a hit.  They are easy to make but it seems like I say that about everything I make.  You can tell I am not a gourmet chef.  lol  Bit O' Brickle bits are sold near the chocolate chips.  They are the middle of a Heath bar.

Bit o' Brickle Bars

1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
1/3 cup butter, melted
2 eggs
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup Bit o' Brickle bits
1 tsp vanilla

Mix cake mix, butter and one eggs together.  Pat into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.  Mix together 1 egg, sweetened condensed milk, pecans, Bit O' Brickle bits and vanilla.  Spread over cake layer.  Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.  Allow to cool before cutting into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment